5 feb 2012

Spoonfed Singles Club: Los Bonsáis

This is really not what I was expecting when I clicked the link. With a name like Los Bonsáis and a song called Ultramarinos I thought I was going to get some nerd-metal band singing about space orks or something, so I was more than happy to find out that Los Bonsáis are in fact this Spanish noise pop band who sound like Screeching Weasel meeting The Pastels but a thousand times better.

To be fair, my Spanish sucks, so this could be about space orks or laser battles or whatever, but it doesn’t really matter, as the song is just so awesome. Sometimes it pays to click on strange links. 4.6/5
DH

http://www.spoonfed.co.uk/spooners/music-team-2636/spoonfed-singles-club-with-sun-glitters-phil-oakey-and-los-bonsais-6423/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario